I rote a poem and i didn't even know 'im...it...

My Place
This
is Me,
Making a mark .
Black ink
Blue lines
Fresh ideas,
Awaiting:
Transformation.
Change that word
Leave out that line
(Maybe this one too…)
This
is My
Place,
“I was here”
Am.
Making my mark.
Fresh
Black ink
Blue ideas
On lines
Pleading for…
Affirmation.
I have found
My place
Between blue lines.
Blue lines
And black ink
Are all that I’ve found,
While searching for
Place.
This
is Me,
Making a mark .
Black ink
Blue lines
Fresh ideas,
Awaiting:
Transformation.
Change that word
Leave out that line
(Maybe this one too…)
This
is My
Place,
“I was here”
Am.
Making my mark.
Fresh
Black ink
Blue ideas
On lines
Pleading for…
Affirmation.
I have found
My place
Between blue lines.
Blue lines
And black ink
Are all that I’ve found,
While searching for
Place.
(June 2005)

1 Comments:
hehe.. thanx love :)
Post a Comment
<< Home